Friday, July 6, 2007

Step three..flickr


Well the plan to work on Library 2.0 once a week has taken a battering by the competing demands of end of the financial year responsibilities, meetings, Library Managers responsibilities, meetings, visits to other libraries, meetings, oh and ordering the odd book........and now it has taken an even greater battering as my plan to attach a flickr photo to the above blog was aborted and now I am, just like Dr Who, a few months in the future with my unfinished blog message dangling in cyber space.

I have linked a photo from my favourite place - Moggs Creek on the Great Ocean Road. I have been lucky enough to spend part of each summer for the past 35 years on this beach (the bushfires in 83 did curtail the holidays somewhat).

I have found looking at Flickr quite voyeuristic - especially looking at people you don't know in a familiar environment, doing familiar things, some of the photos on this site were taken in houses I know!

No comments: